42 mazda 3 undercarriage diagram
Hello folks, two years ago i got Mazda rx8 as a project car, unfortunately it was gutted and engine swapped so it took some time to get it up and running. at this moment it has bmw m50b25 engine in it and it is running smoothly. thing is most of mazda wiring harness was either cut out or is so badly damaged id love to change it so i do not have to worry about it short-circuiting somewhere. i set up wiring diagram [link to diagram](https://i.imgur.com/34jpwiX.jpg), as i have no electrical bac... ​ https://reddit.com/link/cddend/video/zdkm0amojea31/player
I have been looking at various wiring diagrams for the mazda 5, and all of them that I could find have sections crossed out in red (visible in attatched example). in some versions, the same things are crossed out in different ways. Would this be somebody crossing out irrelevant bits for themselves and then uplaoding the pdf or did someone at mazda cross them out? Which would be more likely? https://imgur.com/a/SI37ZH4

Mazda 3 undercarriage diagram
It’s a used 2011 Mazda 3 (1 owner, purchased in the east coast where there’s real winter) and it’s been in NorCal for two years. Rust Link: https://imgur.com/gallery/vAWrP I went to a recommended mechanic from a friend and the mechanic recommended that I return the car if possible after describing the rusting problem. Should I go on his advice? I’m not a car mechanic or expert, but I lived in cold winters and I think there are cars with worse rusting underneath? I do like the interior of th... Found a great speed 3 but there's rust on the bottom is this amount of rust too much? https://preview.redd.it/99ce7itu2yb81.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5d7f80064226482f46d0b90c112a88ee30d18f0e In particular the splash shields, including the engine "[under cover](https://parts.olathetoyota.com/oem-parts/toyota-under-cover-514410r100?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9c3BsYXNoLXNoaWVsZHMmbD0yJm49QXNzZW1ibGllcyBQYWdlJmE9dG95b3RhJm89cmF2NC1wcmltZSZ5PTIwMjEmdD14c2UmZT0yLTVsLWw0LWVsZWN0cmljLWdhcw%3D%3D)". Does anyone know if splash shields for a previous model (e.g. 2020 Rav4 Hybrid XSE) use the same splash shields?
Mazda 3 undercarriage diagram. Hi, I have a 2014 Mazda 3 with just over 16k miles and from time to time when turning and accelerating (not hard) I hear a light "klonk" noise from under the car and sometimes can pinpoint in the front left or right or even the right rear. The dealership didnt find anything wrong. Can others relate? I'm looking for a diagram to better understand what I'm looking at with the undercarriage of my '22 Prius Prime. (Bonus if there's also an under the hood diagram.) I live close enough to a high crime/drug area that the potential for a stolen catalytic converter is high. I rent a garage, thankfully, but it's 2 blocks away and yesterday afternoon I parked on the street next to my house and then forgot to move to the garage last night. I woke up and had an "oh shit" moment, worried the catalytic ... Does anyone have a copy of the 2012 mazda 3 stereo wiring diagram with both wiring harnesses? Can find some wires but not all Does anyone have or know where to find a mazda 3 1st gen wiring diagram (for the head unit/radio) i was about to install a line converter but realized that i dont know which wire is which in the car itself.
In particular the splash shields, including the engine "[under cover](https://parts.olathetoyota.com/oem-parts/toyota-under-cover-514410r100?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9c3BsYXNoLXNoaWVsZHMmbD0yJm49QXNzZW1ibGllcyBQYWdlJmE9dG95b3RhJm89cmF2NC1wcmltZSZ5PTIwMjEmdD14c2UmZT0yLTVsLWw0LWVsZWN0cmljLWdhcw%3D%3D)". Does anyone know if splash shields for a previous model (e.g. 2020 Rav4 Hybrid XSE) use the same splash shields? Found a great speed 3 but there's rust on the bottom is this amount of rust too much? https://preview.redd.it/99ce7itu2yb81.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5d7f80064226482f46d0b90c112a88ee30d18f0e It’s a used 2011 Mazda 3 (1 owner, purchased in the east coast where there’s real winter) and it’s been in NorCal for two years. Rust Link: https://imgur.com/gallery/vAWrP I went to a recommended mechanic from a friend and the mechanic recommended that I return the car if possible after describing the rusting problem. Should I go on his advice? I’m not a car mechanic or expert, but I lived in cold winters and I think there are cars with worse rusting underneath? I do like the interior of th...
Comments
Post a Comment