39 2000 chevy silverado heater hose diagram
I have a 2005 Focus with the common stuck heater problem. The airflow is stuck on defrost, which is fine, but the blend control is broken too. In the summer I opened the dash and manually turned the blend mechanism to cold air, the problem is that now that the weather is chilly I went to turn it back to heat and it appears the actual flap inside has seized and I can no longer turn the control and have begun to damage the mechanism that the control cable connects to. The vent selector has that n... Nov 6, 2007 — 2000 chevy silverado No Heat. line from water pump is hot ,line back to ... In these "normal" designs, the heater inlet hose taps off at a ...1 answer · Top answer: See the answer on the image
Does anybody happen to have the wiring diagram for the 14/16 connector? I am fixing a Chevy Silverado 2009, with a cut factory harness. So far I have only been able to find the standard wires. I need the full diagram to retain onstar, chimes and steering wheel controls.

2000 chevy silverado heater hose diagram
Hey all, Ive got a 2000 chevy silverado with 220k. Recently has developed a knock coming from the rear. It dosnt always happen but seem to notice after 20 minutes of driving or so. When it is happening, it dosnt happen in reverse. I've attached a video. It's hard to tell if it's coming from the wheel bearing or the rear diff/axle. If anyone has any insights into what this noise might be I'd appreciate it. https://youtu.be/veCAMZfuFaA Got a 2000 chevy 1500 that didn't run, but after a replaced fuel pump and fuel filter and sitting for a day it fired straight up and has been running great every day since except for this morning when it failed to start. I've seen other 4.6L Vortechs have problems with fuel regulators not having enough pressure to start but enough to run. Is this true? I've tested spark plugs and they're all working. Schraeder valve sprays fuel so it's getting fuel to the rails, not sure if it's spraying in the... Guy wants me to replace he heater core on 2000 Silverado 1500. Started taking things apart, he insists the dash MUST come off. Video on YT says it's an $800 job and he cut the plastic housing. Having removed every screw I can see from the front of the plastic housing, it's still not clear how to remove this damn thing. Q1. Do they really want you to remove the dash to replace the heater core? I can't seem to get the plastic housing to separate. Q2. If I cut the plastic housing around the h...
2000 chevy silverado heater hose diagram. Hello, I need a bit of help making sure I get what I need. The plastic "y" on my current heater hose is cracked causing me to constantly leak coolant. I can get the main piece (ACDelco PN 18221L) off rockauto and I can get a quick connect tool. I'm curious if there's anything else I need to get when I replace the hose such as fittings or anything else like that? Thanks again for your time! Hey all, Ive got a 2000 chevy silverado with 220k. Recently has developed a knock coming from the rear. It dosnt always happen but seem to notice after 20 minutes of driving or so. When it is happening, it dosnt happen in reverse. I've attached a video. It's hard to tell if it's coming from the wheel bearing or the rear diff/axle. If anyone has any insights into what this noise might be I'd appreciate it. https://youtu.be/veCAMZfuFaA I have a 2000 chevy silverado 2500 that is shaking like a wheel is slightly out of balance. But it doesn't really change with speed(gets a little worse over 110/120 shakes at the same rate just more), and stops if it's in neutral. If I get up to 80/90km and put it in neutral it stops. Or when slowing down to a stop sign, it goes smooth as butter. Its not a bad shake, it's more of a hum. Any advice would be great! Hello everyone I have a 2000 Silverado 1500 with a 5 speed manual and a 4.8. It is 4x4 as well. I’m having an issue where when the truck is cold and I push the clutch pedal in the rpm will go extremely low and nearly die. When trying to accelerate its real jerky and shaky no matter the gear. Once I get down the road a few miles and everything is warmed up then it’s smooth sailing and have no issues. What do you all think I’m dealing with here. Thanks
Hello lovely people! I have a 2000 8 cylinder chevy silverado. It didn't pass smog this year, so I ran the codes both with my code reader and at autozone. P0137 is what popped up, installed the 02 sensor autozone adviced and reset the codes. I drove about 50 - 60 miles right after to see if the light turned off and unfortunately it turned back on with the same code. My possible explanations so far include, changed the wrong sensor, a different sensor than code said might need to be changed, ... When I drive my truck it will not go past 20 to 30 mph even if I floor it.. it’s like it can’t switch gears. I replaced ignition coils, spark plugs, check the throttlebody, change the speed sensors, changed oil. I just putt about 600$ in it. I’m trying not to guess anymore does anybody know what the problem could be???? Guy wants me to replace he heater core on 2000 Silverado 1500. Started taking things apart, he insists the dash MUST come off. Video on YT says it's an $800 job and he cut the plastic housing. Having removed every screw I can see from the front of the plastic housing, it's still not clear how to remove this damn thing. Q1. Do they really want you to remove the dash to replace the heater core? I can't seem to get the plastic housing to separate. Q2. If I cut the plastic housing around the h... Got a 2000 chevy 1500 that didn't run, but after a replaced fuel pump and fuel filter and sitting for a day it fired straight up and has been running great every day since except for this morning when it failed to start. I've seen other 4.6L Vortechs have problems with fuel regulators not having enough pressure to start but enough to run. Is this true? I've tested spark plugs and they're all working. Schraeder valve sprays fuel so it's getting fuel to the rails, not sure if it's spraying in the...
Hey all, Ive got a 2000 chevy silverado with 220k. Recently has developed a knock coming from the rear. It dosnt always happen but seem to notice after 20 minutes of driving or so. When it is happening, it dosnt happen in reverse. I've attached a video. It's hard to tell if it's coming from the wheel bearing or the rear diff/axle. If anyone has any insights into what this noise might be I'd appreciate it. https://youtu.be/veCAMZfuFaA
Comments
Post a Comment